Information for New Staff
Welcome to the University of Melbourne. We hope you have had a great start to your employment at the University.
To support your workplace induction process please use the University’s Induction Compliance Checklist to ensure you have a successful transition into your new role and the University.
Other information that may help you with your initial transition and orientation is provided through the Joining Melbourne website.
- Joining Melbourne - Finding your way during your first days and weeks at the University of Melbourne
University induction training program
As part of your induction at the University of Melbourne, you are required to successfully complete the University’s induction training program. Completing the compulsory training program will enhance your transition into your new role and the University.
The University’s induction training program consists of the following courses:
- Orientation for New Staff
- Performance Development Framework (PDF)
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) training
- Promoting Positive Workplace Behaviours
There may be role or department specific training that staff are required to attend/complete as part of their induction program.