The University has well established policies and procedures that create opportunities for flexible work arrangements such as flexi-time, job sharing and home-based work in all levels and roles across the organisation, including management roles. These policies recognise that the provision of flexible work options is linked to enhanced organisational capabilities.
Documents and Resources
- Flexible Work Arrangements Procedure (MPF1155)—Parental or carer responsibilities
- Negotiating Flexible Work Arrangements - Guidelines for Staff (.pdf)
- Negotiating Flexible Work Arrangements - Guidelines for Supervisors, Managers and Department Heads (.pdf)
- Work Life Policies (.pdf, .doc)
- Work and Family - The Links and the Balance (.pdf)
- Family Responsibilities: Guidelines for Employers and Employees